Saturday 12 September 2009

SOSTRATUS ON SUMATRA



Hello there,


I’m sorry I’ve not been in touch for some time. Our household is ridiculous at the moment. The youngest member is very sick, the pets are behaving oddly and generally speaking it’s all over the place.


I wanted to say congratulations on the Sumatra expedition, though, and good luck, also! Such excursions are never without reward to a certain extent, though sadly, it is rare for such rewards to include the actual locating of live specimens, I know from experience. I do not have your level of professional expertise, however, so perhaps you will bring back the orang-pendek after all. That certainly would be something to see!


Oh, and by the way, I am still working on my friend about the Bigfoot cast. I have not forgotten; nor did I make the suggestion idly, without intention of following through. He does owe me a favour but is reluctant to see it as yet!


Kindest regards,

Sostratus Winston

No comments:

Post a Comment