Friday 25 September 2009

NEWS UPDATE

We have just heard from the Sumatra expedition. They are alive and well. There is some exciting news but for reasons that will no doubt be explained anon they have asked us not to publicise it until they have left Indonesia tomorrow.

It is one of the most frustrating things about my job that when an expedition is in the field I often have little or no communication with them, and it is horribly frustrating not to know what is going on. It is even more frustrating to know what has happened but be unable to tell you. What with this and the embargo on the Irish lake monster video until after I have tried to flog it, I hope that you guys aren't too cross with me....

2 comments:

  1. So I hope you're not trying to keep it a secret that they've sighted an Orang Pendek and collect some hair samples. That news goes round the world since this morning... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your news has been leaked!

    http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/op-sighted

    So what's happening? Can you confirm a sighting?

    ReplyDelete